What does PATH2UNI do?
Free of charge, we offer services to help individuals pursue their desired education path.
What is a 'Pathway' and a 'Pathway college'?
Some Universities have on-campus pathway colleges, which help students gain the right knowledge and academic skills as they start the degree. There are many benefits of starting university via a pathway, a few are:
- Flexible Entry Requirements: students who do not have the right qualifications to apply via UCAS and start directly continue their education via a pathway. Minimum entry requirements start from 5 GCSEs at E grade or equivalent.
- Gain Knowledge and Academic Skills: The pathway will help you learn the knowledge and academic skills you will require when studying your chosen degree, helping you head start and graduate with a higher GPA.
- University Student from Day 1: Even when you start via a pathway, you are still a student of the university. You will have a university ID card from when you enrol and will have the same access as all direct students.
- No Need to Reapply: Once you successfully complete the ‘pathway’ part of the course, you will progress (/continue) on to your chosen degree without having to re-apply at any point
- Student Finance: You can get tuition fee and maintenance funding for the full duration of your course.
We can help you apply for a course at the following universities:
With over 250 Bachelor's degree options available, we can help you find a degree that's relevant to your interests and career aspirations.
We submit applications to our University partners directly, which allows us to have more flexible deadlines. Get in touch today to apply for September 2023.